Love Story






“But love won't obey our expectations. Its mystery is pure and absolute. What Robert and I had, could not continue if we were together. What Richard and I shared would vanish if we were apart. But how I wanted to share this. How would our lives have changed if I had? Could anyone else have seen the beauty of it?”
Francesca

"We could have flashed by one another like two pieces of cosmic dust.
(…)
But I am , after all, a man. And all the philosophic rationalizations I can conjure up do not keep me from wanting you, every day, every moment, the merciless wail of time, of time I can never spend with you, deep within my head.
I love you, profoundly and completely. And I always will.”

Robert

The Bridges os Madison County


Pic.by Lara Swift

2 comentários:

||||||| disse...

mondi legati


http://13dd13.blogspot.com/

Unknown disse...

very BIG MOVIE :: The Bridges os Madison County

grande escolha sem duvida. lindissima a imagem...

cada vez tenho menos duvidas e mais certezas :: tens um ENORME bom gosto

beijo terno